Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another beautiful day outside. Inside we talked about an easier way to reduce fractions. We continued our look at the history of Latin America. We started the movie version of Hatchet. On top of all that, we are finishing our narratives. I tried something new with the Smart Board features. I was able to put a picture of one of the completed sample problems on the blog. I was also able to record a video of me solving one of the problems. I did not record any audio with the video, it just shows what to do. Check it out if you need help with math.

Spelling: test tomorrow
Memory: C.L. lesson 2 for tomorrow
Cat.: 3rd article for Tue.
Math: set 24, skip 1,3,7,9,10,12,29
Geo: quiz tomorrow
English: final copy of narative, with outline and rough draft
Science: ws and study guide for Monday
Lit: test Monday
Algebra 1/2: set 26
Art: nothing
CE: nothing
Health: boys nothing, girls 519 lesson 5
Music: ws due tomorrow

No comments: