Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today I was very excited to teach the students about Pythagorean Theorem. So excited that I was most of the way through the lesson before I realized that that is the lesson for tomorrow and not today. On the bright side, tomorrow's lesson should be pretty short! We finished Pride and Prejudice today so the students should be ready for our trip on Friday. Please remember that you will need to make arrangements to get your student from WLA. I have only gotten about 1/2 of the slips back making sure you are aware of that. We also took or science test. That went fairly well.

We will re-write the song for church tomorrow. Most everyone did quite well, but I want to make sure we really have it down. I am hoping that will help increase our confidence and thereby our VOLUME!

Spelling: Unit 28 for Thursday
Math: set 98 (NOT 99) skip 11-19
Algebra: set 106
Lit: chapters 22-23
Health: review page 296 1-10, 297 1-24
English: two worksheets
Science: we took our test
Art: nothing
music; nothing
CE: nothing

No comments: