Monday, December 19, 2011

Welcome one and all to the Monday edition of your favorite blog! We used our boxes today, but I am still not going to tell you why! We also re-learned how to subtract mixed measures. (I can't help myself sometimes and I teach things early.) We got to check out most of our tall tale Voice Thread projects. We had a nice service practice as well. We also got to see the end of the Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol. Some students said it was a little weird to see Macbeth playing Scrooge, but he is still Captain Picard to me!

Spelling: nothing
Art: nothing
Memory work: nothing
English: nothing
Math: set 56 skip 5,13,14,27,28,29,30
Geo: worksheets for Wednesday
Lit: "test" worksheets for tomorrow
CE: nothing
Science: nothing
Music: nothing
Health: nothing

No comments: