Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Monday and we are back into the swing of things. It is kind of odd to have the temps back where they belong, for one day at least. We started looking at South Asia as it is today. We also looked at how to figure out the scale factor in shapes. We also reviewed object compliment nouns and adjectives and we are looking at how we use our land. Oh yea, Billy won the hunting contest!

Please send back the report card envelopes. I sent home our report cards before break.
I sent home a form today for our next field trip.

Spelling: Unit 26 for Thurs, test Fri
CL: memory work from lesson 1 for Thursday
Math: set 98 skip 11-19
Geo: ws for Tuesday, study guide for FRIDAY ( I originally said Thurs but I changed my mind)
Music: theory sheets for Friday
English: nothing
CE: nothing
Science: quiz on 20-1
Lit: nothing

No comments: