Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Tuesday. The temp is supposed to stay above 0 for a while! We took our geo test today. Hopefully it went well. We looked at ocean currents today and why they are so important to life on the earth. In math we spent some time going over problems that we got wrong on the last to sets, and then worked through the test form A with partners. We will do it for real on Thursday. Tomorrow we are investigators! Everybody had their note cards today, and did a nice job. The only thing I saw was that each card should only have one idea on it. It was neat to look over the cards. I am getting excited to learn many new things when I read these reports. (I know they are really good when I get done reading it and realize I forgot to correct it!)

Spelling: unit Thursday, Test Friday
Memory: Lesson 5 memory for Thursday
Science: quiz
Geo: Took test
English: paper
Lit: chapter and summary for Wednesday
Math: 70: skip 2,5,13,24,29
Art: finish picture by Friday
Music: nothing
CE: nothing
Health: 191 1-34 for Wednesday

No comments: