Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Friday! Thanks for all the great teacher gifts this week, and the lunch today! A special thanks to Mrs. Bilitz for taking the class while the faculty went to lunch. We had a nice lunch.  Yesterday we worked on Galatians some more. We are not justified by following the law, only by the grace of God. "20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." What a great reminder. Today we took our math test. Our grades were all over the board. We even had 2 A+'s Way to go! In science we looked at the outer planets. We also snuck ahead a bit and looked at why Pluto is no longer a planet. If you are interested, check out the video Why Pluto isn't a planet.

Spelling: unit 30 for Thursday, test Friday
CL: none
Science; quiz Monday, study guide Tuesday
Geo: test Monday
English: none
Lit: AR POINTS BY FRIDAY
Math: took test
CE: newsquiz for Friday
Music: memorize closing service song by Friday
Art: Wright ws for Friday

No comments: