Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday has come again! It may be hard to believe but it is true. What also is true is that we had some fun today but had a hard time turning it off again so we could get back to work. We did decide to leave all of our imaginary students in math class in one piece so that was a good thing. We also looked at some features that can be left behind by magma. Not so much fun as volcanoes, though. We reiterated that Russia is ginormous and COLD!

Again, my apologies but I had a mistake on the field trip form. On the top I said $16 and on the bottom it says $20. It should be only $16. Those of you who have already paid $20. I will get you change when possible. Thanks! As I said the other day, good example of why prefrading es so vury importanient.

Science: Notes and section 3 ws for tomorrow
Geography: foldable due
Vocab: ws for tomorrow
Literature: nothing
Math: set 44 4,5,6,23,24
CE: nothing
English: nothing
Music: nothing

No comments: