Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my!

Today we spent some time talking about the importance of following directions. We had some grades that would have been much better if the directions were followed. If anyone would like to take another crack at it, have them speak to me.

In math we worked on working with fractions and their reciprocals. Remember when adding and subtracting fractions we need common denominators; when multiplying we do not. When dividing fractions we flip the SECOND one and then multiply.

Mr. Ehlke came in to speak to us about band. It is a wonderful experience that I highly recommend. I am on my second and third children in the grade school band program and it continues to be a wonderful experience for my children. Also, it is a great value. You will be hard pressed to find anything else that offers as much as the band program for such a reasonable fee. (I've tried.) If you are at all interested talk to Mr. Ehlke about specifics.

CL: none
Memory: Hymn 391 all verses for FRIDAY
Math: set 9 skip 1,2,12,14,24
Music: none
English: none (redo today's assignment if needed/desired have your student see me)
CE: none
Geo: none
Science: none
Vocab: 29-31 for THURSDAY


No comments: