Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I hope you have had a good Wednesday. I have had a slew of technical issues culminating in my main computer dying! I will not be very responsive by email until I can get that taken care of. Please bare with me in my time of grief. Anyhow, despite that catastrophe, we managed to do some more work with direct objects, take our geo test (we averaged a B yea!), learn about how wind erodes, and even use the distributive property of multiplication over addition. As if that wasn't enough we got Jim reunited with the other folks despite the mutiny going full blast.

The WLA play is tomorrow. If you are driving please be here before 9. Thanks!

Spelling: unit 12 for Thursday, test is Friday
CL: memory work from lesson 5 for Friday
Math: set 41 skip 2,5,10,11,15,17,18,20,22,26,29
Geo: map test on Easter Europe tomorrow
Music: ws due on Monday
Art: ws due on Friday
English: sources due tomorrow
CE: nothing
Literature: ws tomorrow
Health: nothing

No comments: