Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thanks for dropping by again.
I wanted to say a heartfelt "thanks!" for the Christmas gifts. I received a commerce gift certificate from the class which I cashed at the bank and then used to buy scrip from Faith. This gave Faith some technology money, paid a bit toward my next year's school fees and got me some gas and grocery cards. Don't worry I did splurge and got a Subway card as well. Thanks so much for that and all my gifts.
Please remember that tomorrow is a half day and the end of the quarter. The AR points were all supposed to be in by last Friday, but there are several students who are still incomplete. Please check and see if your student is one.

Spelling test tomorrow
CL: nothing
Science: review sheet for tomorrow
Geo: nothing
English: nothing
Lit: ch 20 and ws due tomorrow
Art: work on house
Music: Bach due tomorrow
CE: nothing
Health: nothing
Math: set 58 for Monday 2,4,9,10,19

No comments: