Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Monday! The highlight of today was a our trip over to St. Peter's to see a blacksmith reenactment. They also showed us some other period items. As an interesting side note, they mentioned the coal they use is a soft coal and contains sulfur which is why there was so much smoke and smell. This is what we talked about in science when we mentioned pollution from the various kinds of coal. SCIENCE IS EVERYWHERE! I then ruined everything by making us come back and have math where we learned some different ways to reduce fractions.

We also finished our projects for geography. Check out Faith's Facebook page for pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I did take a bunch of our soccer tournament the other weekend of both A team and B team . I did manage to take pictures of more than just my kids. If you are interested in seeing if I got any of your child let me know.

CL: Nothing
Science: review due for WEDNESDAY
Geo: nothing
Literature: Chapter 1 for WEDNESDAY
Math: set 24 skip 2,7,23,26,30 for TUESDAY
CE: nothing
English: nothing
Vocab W.S. 55+56 for THURSDAY

No comments: