Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I had a bunch of great conferences last night. I look forward to some more tonight. I had some productive hours fixing technology issues last night and I look forward to a productive IT committee meeting tonight!

SPeaking of productive, we had a productive morning today. We plotted where the most recent earthquakes and volcanoes have taken place. It turns out we found a bit of a pattern. These things tend to happen in the same places. We then looked at where the plate boundaries of the earth's crust are and guess what we found? No, really, guess. I'll wait. Ask your student if you guessed right! We also took a look at the metric system. It really does make sense, but I don't see us changing any time soon, do you? We also started learning more about Martin Luther. Happy Reformation!

CL: none
Science: none
Geo: none
Literature: read chapter 13 for WEDNESDAY
Math: set 32 skip 5,7,12,14,18
English: final copy for WEDNESDAY
Music: worksheet for WEDNESDAY
Vocab: pages are due for THURSDAY (from 2 weeks ago)

No comments: