Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have received many complaints about students behavior in the bathrooms. I have started sending only a few students at a time at break and at lunch time. However, this takes up a lot of valuable time, and I have continued to get complaints despite this precaution. Unfortunately there is not enough time to be able to send the students one at a time. I have told the students that there will be no break on Friday. This is not something I am willing to continue long term. Please speak to your student and encourage them to use proper behavior while in the rest rooms. I appreciate your help.

On the positive side we had some very good study time this morning. The afternoons continue to be a bit rougher, but we seem to be making some progress in the mornings.

In an effort to reduce the amount of late work still outstanding, I am going to be having some mandatory after school study halls for anyone who has existing late work. I would like students with late work to stay after on any of these days when he or she does not have a practice. I have picked days when I will be around to help the student(s) if needed. Hopefully we can get the board cleared!

Geography: Read 223-224 quiz and ws are due for Friday, the test will be Wednesday
Science: ws 8-3 for Friday, the test will be Tuesday,
Literature: ch 7 and ws Friday, test Monday
Spelling: Test Friday
Math: set 44
Algebra: set 50
English: page 84 re-write the two paragraphs
Health: page 190 column 1 1-11, page 191 1-34
Current Events: pp 16-19 and quiz
Music: wsh 33-36 for Tuesday
Christ Light: Memory for Thursday

No comments: