Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One more day under our belt! While I am thinking of it, thanks so much for the Christmas gifts! I was able to share the food I received thereby making me tops with the family! I am looking forward to delving into the books, but with the baby almost here and the class I am taking, I am planning to wait till summer.

Today we finished our look at the Middle East. We talked about how many conflicts have arisen due to religious differences, and in fact still do, as witnessed by the bombing in Egypt.We moved on to discussing all of the different names for polygons. Did you know that a square is a polygon, a parallelogram, a rhombus, a rectangle and a square all at the same time? After that we looked at food labels and talked about how important serving size is when analyzing food labels. Toss in some indirect objects and earthquakes and we had quite a day.

Spelling: Unit 19 for Thurs, test Fri
Memory: 1 Tim 4:4-5 Philip. 4:8 Matt 5:29
Math: 6 problems from the investigation, say T or F and also WHY!
English: write two sentences and the paragraph as found in lesson 13-1
Geo: QUIZ tomorrow, study Guide Thursday
Science: Study Guide is due TOMORROW!
Lit: We get to start Shakespeare tomorrow!
Art: nothing
CE: boys ws for Thurs
Health: nothing
Keep working on the Academic Fair!

No comments: