Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Friday! I sent home some paper copies of the email you got for Parent Teacher conferences. If you didn't have it in today, please get it to me on Monday. We hope to work on the schedules in faculty meeting. Officially we are going until 6 on that Monday and Tuesday, but I am planning on going later than that so that I can fit everyone in on Monday and Tuesday, especially if your 7th grader is your only student at Faith since we try to schedule all of students from one family back to back. (Or in my case back to back to back to back to back to back to back, ok I don't have THAT many kids)

Keep working at the Living History project. We skipped some classes today to have some time to work on it, especially notes and the outline. The rough draft is coming up soon, plus, remember that the students are to have another project from the sheet besides the paper.

Happy news by the way. We averaged an A- on the math test! Whoooo! Nice work students.

I have almost all of the field trip forms. Thanks for that.

Pastor will be in on Monday

CL: none
Memory: all the verses of Hymn 200 for FRIDAY
Science: notes sheet for 3-1 for MONDAY
Vocab Workshop: pages   for THURSDAY
Geo: none
English: outline for MONDAY
Lit: project for MONDAY
Music: none
Math: set 26 skip 4,13,16,21,27
CE: news quiz for MONDAY

No comments: