Monday, October 6, 2014

I started my day of early with not one, but two dead computers! However, I manged to work around it and eventually got both working. Yea! That didn't stop us from talking about cultures in Latin America. Well, first we reviewed the key points from the last lesson, since we either worn't listening or forgot them since the first time around. (That was a week ago!) We also collected our notes for the Living History project. I will check them over to make sure your student is making progress. Remember the outline is due next Monday. Speaking of reminders, don't forget to get the field trip form back to school. Also, remember that the date is Nov. 5th not the 7th. In math we looked at reducing fractions part two. We learned what I call the shortcut method to reducing. It works quite well I think! We also corrected our science study guide. Many students completed it and did quite well.

Memory: The First Song of Isaiah for FRIDAY
CL: none
Science: test WEDNESDAY
Math: Set 24 skip: 2,7,23,26,30
Geo: ws 8-2 for WEDNESDAY
Music: Composer for FRIDAY
Vocab: Crossword puzzle
English:None
Art:none
Cat:Pastor will be in on Thursday
Lit: work on project

No comments: