Thursday, February 4, 2016

I saw some sunshine today! It was perty. I also some prezi's, English papers, a few math tests and a lot of error messages. It is due to the last one that I didn't see all of the math tests yet. However, the rough drafts for English are all done so we can have the final copies due for Monday. I spent a lot of time on the comments on the digital papers trying to explain why the punctuation should be the way I suggested. Encourage your student to look at those comments to learn more about why it is the way it is. Thanks! We did some more ratio problems today for math. Yes, we have done ratios before, but now we are changing and mixing up which part we are missing.  We also had a good discussion about ch 13 in Literature. We also spent more time talking about what I am expecting on the geo review assignment. It is designed to take some thought.

Memory: 313 vs 1,2 for TOMORROW
CL: none
CE: none
Music: theory sheets for TOMORROW
Vocab: nothing new
Geo: prezi's and ch 16-18 review
Science: none
Lit: none
English: final copy due for Monday
Math: set 66 see below








No comments: